* Candidates for U.S. Congress Pledge to vote for the “Let Us Vote for a Balanced Budget Amendment” Resolution that:
1. Sets the time and place (“call”) for a convention of states to propose a U.S. Balanced Budget Amendment,
2. Requires a majority vote of U.S. citizens in 38 states for ratification via “Yes”-Pledged-Delegates to State Conventions (Note: Process used to ratify the 21st Amendment repealing Prohibition) and
3. Voids any state convention proposed amendment unrelated to balancing the federal budget.
Candidates for State Legislature Pledge to vote:
1. YES, on Balanced Budget Amendment Article V Applications in the states of: CA, CT, DE, HI, ID, IL, KY, MA, MD, ME, MN, MT, NJ, NM, NY, NV, OR, RI, SC, VA, VT, WA.
2. YES, on State Laws that prevent Amendment Convention Commissioners from proposing an amendment unrelated to balancing the federal budget in the states of: AL, AR, CA, CO, CT, DE, HI, ID, IL, IA, KS, KY, ME, MD, MA, MI, MN, MS, MO, MT, NE, NV, NH, NJ, NM, NY, NC, OH, OR, PA, RI, SC, VT, VA, WA, WV.
3. NO, on Rescissions of Balanced Budget Amendment Article V Applications in the states of: AK, AL, AR, AZ, CO, FL, GA, IA, IN, KS, LA, MI, MO, MS, NC, ND, NE, NH, OH, OK, PA, SD, TN, TX, UT, WI, WV, WY.